Thursday, June 26, 2014

Launching into 3rd Grade!

Mrs. DeVita is launching into 3rd grade!  This is where I will keep all of my future astronauts up-to-date on the coming school year!  I cant wait to meet some of my new students and reacquaint myself with some of you I had in 1st grade!  It is going to be an exciting year with lots of new and excited twists on learning.  I hope you are ready for your mission!  Please check this page for updates and challenges I might post throughout the summer.  You will be rewarded come September!  Remember to practice your math facts and READ!  If you need any sign-on information for the websites listed on my webpage just email me and I will set you up!  Enjoy your summer!


                    3rd Grade Websites                    
                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment